Maryland parting out 2004 Tundra Double cab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not sure if I'm suppose to put this in the designated "parting out" section but it seems like that's mostly for LC's
My Tundra motor won't run suddenly and has a really rusty frame so I'm no longer willing to spend any money on it. Lots of good stuff on it if anyone needs anything. It's a silver double cab. I'm not going to be pulling and shipping axles but am willing to ship stuff that I can pull and box up and ship. Anyone who wants to come and pull stuff is welcome. I have a lift here so that may help.
Some stuff I'm going to keep so if I find a suitable replacement I can re-use.
Let me know what you need.

where in MD? im looking for a trans maybe

Texus
I live in Adamstown, MD

Also count me in for a passenger side tail light. 92104 for shipping purposes.

Also count me in for a passenger side tail light. 92104 for shipping purposes.
Truck is silver exterior and cloth grey interior

Gotcha, looking for tan leather. All good though. Willing to ship that taillight?

Sure and I’m sure you know what a new one will cost so I assume you have a number in mind that with shipping will save you enough for the trouble so just make me an offer because I have no idea of what a new one goes for.
I’ll need your contact info also.
Thanks
John

I know it's small potatoes, but willing to sell and ship the rear mudflaps?

Sure and I finally got the new replacement Tundra and this weekend I switched out my cap and ladder rack. I used the new to me rig today for the first time.
I can box up mud flaps and rear tail light (pass side) tomorrow and take to Post office. What did you have in mind for a price for the 3 parts ?

Oh shoot SC T100 I just realized your not the guy who needs tail light.
Just shoot me your dares and make an offer on flaps.
Thanks
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom