For Sale Marietta GA 1983 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love the red 60s. Looks nice and rust free from the pics. Like how it has the original roof rack as well... shame about swapping original radio though

Close to me

Points for the uncracked AC bezel the side drink holder...I am jelly. I would have redone the hand brake lever, cheap fix.

Wow that's a pretty truck! Looks like it will probably sell for the asking price. BAT trucks are always interesting to me.

I have been watching it, but when it was mentioned today that there is some bondo on the rear quarter and front fender, that kind of turned me off.

Agreed on the bondo statement cornhusker. Even if done right it’s still bondo and for what that truck will go for I’m sure it’s more than I would pay for bondo. Still a pretty cruiser

What is the keyed switch next to the hood latch pull? Alarm?
Capture.JPG

I don’t know... just feeling more off about this rig than originally after the asking price remark and bondo

Never saw that either. Not sure how he’d know unless he knows the guy?

I don’t know... just feeling more off about this rig than originally after the asking price remark and bondo

Possible.

I don't feel exceptionally off about it - knowing that it's not perfect, nor is it original. I'm ok with that. The problem will be whether the price gets driven high by someone that really wants it and is willing to pay anything for it regardless of it's condition. I'd have no problem bidding and buying this - at a price. I'm not sure what that price will be yet.

Also, I've been a bit surprised by 60's on BAT. Some have been ridiculous, some should have been ridiculous.

What is the keyed switch next to the hood latch pull? Alarm?
View attachment 2138639

Thinking alarm or maybe a kill switch.
What was the asking price? Maybe I missed that.

Most BAT don't have a "buy it now" type price, rather a reserve they are looking for. Like eBay that reserve isn't advertised but seeing at it is at $11k currently with a day to go, probably will be closer to $14k tomorrow.

Most BAT don't have a "buy it now" type price, rather a reserve they are looking for. Like eBay that reserve isn't advertised but seeing at it is at $11k currently with a day to go, probably will be closer to $14k tomorrow.

See, and I'm thinking a couple someone's will sneak in there with their heart-strings being pulled and it'll end up a little under $20k...which is way too high for me!

See, and I'm thinking a couple someone's will sneak in there with their heart-strings being pulled and it'll end up a little under $20k...which is way too high for me!
LOL... well it is BAT so you never know. Only tomorrow will tell!

Isn't that the truth.

I'll be watching (and waiting) with my wallet. Probably will keep it closed, though!
LOL... I will sell you mine for $8k, but not really a Cali legal truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom