Marathon Seat Covers -deal thread. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Marathon Seat Covers are great! Thanks to all who have posted discounts. I have them in the '00 cruiser and I've had no issues to report after about 15 years. However, do not make the same mistake I did. Because we've enjoyed ours so much, I wanted to install the same in our '06 LX. Went online to place the order, did so, and waited for their phone call. The associate was very friendly and confirmed color choice, etc. but I made the mistake of telling her it was for an LX when I had placed my order for an LC.

They do not list Lexus LX470 on their website, so just to be sure (this is the same scenario with WeatherTech floormats), I removed one of the covers from the Toyota seat and installed it on the Lexus seat. No problem. Fits like a glove. Perfect. Though, when I told her it was for an LX, she says they are not the same and we won't sell to you. "We don't make covers that fit the LX470."

Again, she was very friendly. While I was frustrated and explained that I switched them in my own driveway and they would indeed work in the LX, I'm going to have to find another option.

It's a bummer. But, if they don't list it on their website, either continue the false premise of ordering for the same vehicle with a different badge, or don't place the order.

I'm going with their designers know something I don't whether I understand it or not and will find another route.

Deal

IMG_2560.jpeg

12% and free shipping

IMG_2718.jpeg

Another code

IMG_2794.jpeg

More

IMG_2991.jpeg

More

IMG_3048.jpeg

Another 15% deal. The covers I bought are still going strong and look good.

IMG_3329.jpeg

Presidents day

IMG_3377.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom