Man Down (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry to say it, but I have given up on trying to fix my '88 FJ62. Consequently, I am going to be selling at a minimum the roof rack and the bull bar front bumper. This is the only pic i have right now. I may also be parting out the rest of it or I may trade it in if the dealer gives me a decent trade amount. I will let you know if I part it out but for now, Send me your offers for the roof rack and bull bar.

You can contact me via this forum or at 860-213-2168

Brett
P5160023.jpg

$400 OBO plus shipping for the rack.

$600 OBO plus shipping for the Bar.

I am located in Charleston, SC so local pickup is available and I might be willing to meet halfway.

Yes I do, but not for $600.00 right now.

Looking at Tundra's right now.

$400 OBO plus shipping for the rack.

$600 OBO plus shipping for the Bar.

I am located in Charleston, SC so local pickup is available and I might be willing to meet halfway.

:crybaby: Man I miss Japan, you can pick these up for next to nothing there. I bought a rack while stationed there for $100.

I am interested in the rack but shipping will probably be more than the rack to 72653...right? Thanks

For shipping quotes, please pm me your full address. I work for a company that gets significant discounts through fed ex so it may not be as bad as you think.

Nice pic.....and bumper too!

I ended up trading it in for a new Tundra. I do have a spare tire and rim, the roof rack and a starter that I bought from cruiserparts.net for $50 plus shipping. The starter is used but has been tested and is in good working condition. I will get more details on the tire i.e. size but it is basically brand new as I bought it a year and a half ago when I had a blowout but about two weeks after that I bought 4 new tires that were larger than it was so I made it the spare. So in summary:

Roof Rack - $400 OBO
Tire and Rim - $100 OBO
Starter - $50 OBO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom