Malawi Blue Mule (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

M5driver

MUD Addict (Ret.)
Threads
is still not in my driveway :crybaby:

:princess: and I arrived in Jan and found a house to rent in Wheaton; started back to work last week.

Still having trouble getting the Mule delivered to my driveway. I had hoped to be able to introduce the local cruiser crowd to the Mule by next month. Maybe that will happen yet, but right now the truck is still at the Port of Baltimore. I updated my resto thread with the latest "news". Gotta try to get up there this week and see what is going on...

Once here (and the road salt gone) I will plan to do an intro to anyone who is interested.

:cheers: to all.
Dan

Cool sounds like a plan! When Jim brought his HJ45 back from Nicaragua he had a few issues with getting it through as well.

Cool! I'm just up Georgia Ave. in Olney, and Dan (the old fart) is in Aspen Hill. I'd love to stop by on a nice sunny weekend and see the old mule. PM me when you get her. :cheers:

A Maule - a cool stol. I first read about them in Stuart Wood's "White Cargo". Then one time I was up in Tower 1 and spotted one on top of a building on its runway. I recently spotted that bldg via Google Earth!

Welcome to the neighborhood. As Dave (Old Fart #22 in Olney) says, there are a couple of us in the MD area, not to forget John in Silver Spring, Dan near me in Kensingtonish, Cahill near John, and Dale near Gaithersburg.

Dan

is still not in my driveway :crybaby:

:princess: and I arrived in Jan and found a house to rent in Wheaton; started back to work last week.

Still having trouble getting the Mule delivered to my driveway. I had hoped to be able to introduce the local cruiser crowd to the Mule by next month. Maybe that will happen yet, but right now the truck is still at the Port of Baltimore. I updated my resto thread with the latest "news". Gotta try to get up there this week and see what is going on...

Once here (and the road salt gone) I will plan to do an intro to anyone who is interested.

:cheers: to all.
Dan

Hi Dan, I read your update about your container being opened somewhere along the way and the driveshaft and no start issues. If you want to borrow my bag of tools and driveshaft bolts before you head up you are welcome to them. If you want to tow it home on a flat bed and deal with it in your driveway I am sure Dan in Kensington can help you. He owns a FJ40 and a tow company and goes by dmttow here on Mud. He does not login often so I can give you his info if you want it.

i might be able to help you get it here just call me so i can get the info 240-372-4150
dan

welcome back. look forward to seeing the Mule...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom