Mahoney Meeting (1 Viewer)

What Date and Activity Works for You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I suppose since there are not very many active people any more I will post something up. Generally we have done a Mahoney meeting and it has been great in the past. I would say that if anyone would like to we can do it again great let me know and I will bring food and cruisers. Perhaps make it in Fremont as a general half way between Omaha for most and Lincoln for Cornman. I can have hot dogs or BBQ or something we can figure out. I know my brother would be happy to show up. I am open to suggestions, criticisms, outlandish remarks about the location or using other locations. I just want to talk to other cruiser people without having to drive 16 hours to meet them. We will tentatively plan for May 25th or 26th, with a back up of June 15th or 16th and a contingency of July 13 or 14, this should be plenty of notice for all. If the July is the better bet there is a nice town festival with everything from civil war reenactment and knight battles to a car show and military trucks . PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I’d want to make it for sure. I’ll be following this to see if I can get away for whatever day is chosen. Thanks for trying to put this together.
-Ed

I'd love to join as well. The May date wouldn't work for us as we are trying to get to the mountains that weekend.

I'd suggest a Tuttle run again since its been forever. Some might can make it a weekend, with others a day trip. I'd likely be in the day camp bunch. Like the backup date idea too.

SStigermerc--If you want, pm me your email and I will send you the emails I have of locals to reach out to them directly about events. Also may want to post something in the main 40, 60, 80, 100, etc. forums since such little traffic comes this way. I know Grench did that once years ago and got a good response...

Ok, the update is as follows,
Pm Sent to Cornman - check
Post a meet up in the 40 60 and 80's section - check
Tally 1 strike against May dates and resort to June 15th or 16th and a contingency of July 13 or 14 - Check

Please keep me posted all
I also created a poll in all tech forums for 40,60,80,100 to get some attention. The poll is also active here.

Last edited:
I would love to do it. My #1 weekend consuming activity is camping with my sons and their Boy Scout troop though. So - I'll try to stay informed on this and make it if I don't have the above conflict.

So it looks like so far is a meet and greet on the june dates , I will keep you all informed as anything progresses

Please do, and thanks for coordinating.

Looks like a meet and greet in June works for everyone according to the votes. We can go with Mahoney again. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Looks like a meet and greet in June works for everyone according to the votes. We can go with Mahoney again. I look forward to seeing everyone there

From the sounds of it MTN Seeker it might be just you and I considering no one else has RSVP'd. Works for me I guess, only have to buy 2 hot dogs.

I’d repost the specifics (date/time, etc.) everywhere again and send an email out to the list...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom