Parting Out MA/NH FJ80 lots of interior body and engine left (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently happened upon an 80 that has a bunch of items left that can be of value. Instead of tearing it all down and listing items individually, if you have a need, please ask and I will quickly get back to you on its condition and availability. I am not familiar with the back story on the vehicle, why it is in pieces, whether it ran or what did or did not work. Pricing will reflect this in cases where I cannot verify if said item id functional. That said, the vehicle is pretty rust free in the body and the frame.
Please refer to the photos too have an idea of what may be available or not. Thanks very much
feel free to text me as well.
Mac 978-500-3911
IMG_4278.JPG
IMG_4279.JPG
IMG_4281.JPG
IMG_4283.JPG
IMG_4284.JPG

feel free to text me as well.
Mac 978-500-3911

FYI: Hood has been claimed already.
IMG_4286.JPG
IMG_4287.JPG
IMG_4288.JPG
IMG_4289.JPG

Hey, Looking for a drivers side door lock cylinder and possibly the first rod that connects to it inside the door. , pic attached. And interested in the rear side split windows- both sides. Thanks!

IMG_0416.JPG

Any cruise control components left on it?
I'll be happy to check. If you can be more specific on what you need exactly. I'm assuming your not talking the cruise buttons and such in the cabin. That would probably be too easy.
Thanks

Yes, Looking for the actuator and the box inside the dash
I would assume it's there. Someone is requesting the dash, so I will need to get in there anyways. I'll get back at you ASAP.
Thanks

Are the front coil springs available?
Front coils are available. I would obviously need to remove them first. The left one is in great condition. The Right side one is clean except for at the very top where it seats there is some paint flaking off.
PM or text me and we can work something out. Thanks.

Hey, Looking for a drivers side door lock cylinder and possibly the first rod that connects to it inside the door. , pic attached. And interested in the rear side split windows- both sides. Thanks!

View attachment 2062337
I have your door lock cylinder and connecting rod out of the vehicle and on my desk. If you would like to PM me or text me about the sliders, they are clean and I can remove them today or tomorrow and ship same day.
Thanks.
Mac 978-500-3911
Lock cylinder 80.jpg

That rear upper hatch is in oddly good shape (aside for the emblem area) for being a Mass truck. That would be a shame if somebody crushes that part. I would have happily used it if I still had my 80. Mine was in much much worse shape.

If the sun visors are in nice shape, you should grab them. They easily sell for $75 for a good pair. Make sure to grab the plastic clip too.

That rear hatch is in great shape for some reason.
Found a few new items in the vehicle that may be of interest to someone. Previous owner seems to have been pretty close to putting this back on the road and spent a lot in parts before just loading it up and quitting on it. There are bags with part numbers littered everywhere throughout. Some empty some containing said part
Brand new starter not installed with the tags on it.
Box of all new KOYO wheel bearings and knuckle bearings as well as some of the wiper felts and some other knuckle job items.
I will post pics of the bearings and starter if anyone is interested.
Also found the highly coveted fuse box cover that goes next to the steering wheel. It's grey. $12.00 + ship

PARTS SOLD:
Air box/filter cleaner
arm rest/center console pad
drivers door lock
L rear mud flap
Split cargo windows
L Rear brake light

You mean the spoiler dealy on the trunk hatch? That’s available. If that’s no what you mean, let me know. Thanks.
Welcome to text me
Mac 978-500-3912

Looking for the plastic trim piece that goes behind the steering wheel, surrounds the ignition switch, and houses the power mirror switch and blanks. Also looking for a good black trim piece that’s not scratched for around the clock area. Thanks, Steve.

PS gear box? Price + shipping to 95672?

Speedometer cluster? My trip odometer stopped working and I tore it apart to no avail.

I am in Maine 04364

All parts requests are currently being tended to. with the exception of @JOFS. I totally forgot to take the cluster out today. I will PM you and get the cluster out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Steering wheel clamshell is still available and all the dash parts/bezels
All the Koyo knuckle job/bearings are spoken for.
Steering wheel and shifter are spoken for.

I have the entire RS Fender and flare crated up and ready to ship anywhere. It was requested to be shipped, but within 12 hours of being asked to get it boxed to check shipping prices...($250 to CA from MA) The guy went and bought a whole parts car... while I get it, it would be nice if he had let me know not to proceed with packing the dang thing. Thats 4 hours of removal and crating I will not get back.
I'm open to offers. The part is rust free and dent free. Just need a new gasket between fender and flare. The old one is deteriorated.
I also have an extra LS fender flare, but no fender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom