For Sale M416 Govliquidation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for posting! I'll be making a road trip to bring this back to North Texas after I prove I am not going to use it to take over the world. :clap:

Congrats!:cheers: I just wish I could find one around here for a decent price:meh:

Congrats!:cheers: I just wish I could find one around here for a decent price:meh:

There is a similiar one on CL right now for $1,200 locally, so I think I did alright on this one. I just got transferred to TX, so this will give me an excuse for a short road trip to see more of the state.

Thanks for posting! I'll be making a road trip to bring this back to North Texas after I prove I am not going to use it to take over the world. :clap:

Congrats! I will have a couple extra M416 wheels and axle available by the end of the month. They will be reasonable priced if you are in need.

Also check out our local Toyota Club. www.toyotatrailriders.com

Got it home today. I started a thread in the trailer tech section so we don't chat up this sectoin too much.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/trailer-tech/763638-m416-govliquidation-san-antonio.html

I met a guy there today that must be a regular to these auctions said that Fort Bliss has a few of these getting ready to come up for action (GovLiquidation I assume???), and are in better shape than the one I picked up today. Oh well......

WilsonTRDparts4u - Now that the busy swimming pool season is done, I should be able to make it to next month's meeting. So let me get this straight, the FJC guys are one side of Pappa's, and the TLC guys (Lonestar) are on the other side?? Reminds me of when I used to race mtn. bikes for a shop in Florida - we were on one side, and the roadies were on the other side of the shop when we met up for dinners. Can I get a free membership since I bought a ARB fridge from you last year?? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom