M416 brake drum needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hope this is OK with the mods - please feel free to move is desired.

I am looking for a replacement brake drum for my M416 trailer. Should be part #18147 on the parts break down. Any of you guys that have pulled your original axle out in favor of a new 3500# unit still have a brake drum laying around? Sure would appreciate any help I could get in finding one. Thanks in advance - Daryl

bellingham WA craigslist has a guy selling everything off the bottom of his m416 for $75 maybe he'd part with it and ship it?

Hi Daryl,
I'm in the process of switching over my M416A1 axl to a standard 3500# axl and have everything. I'll sell really cheap but shipping to you wont be cheap, im in Hawaii. shoot me a pm if your interested if you cant find anyone else.

I'm in the Dallas area and have the axle, wheels and tires that I want gone. Where are you at? Dirt cheap if I'm close to you. Rather not mess with shipping??

I'm about 4-5 hours away but I might be able to get a local buddy to help me out. Let me do some checking. Thanks

Hi Daryl,
I'm in the process of switching over my M416A1 axl to a standard 3500# axl and have everything. I'll sell really cheap but shipping to you wont be cheap, im in Hawaii. shoot me a pm if your interested if you cant find anyone else.

Thanks for the offer but I'd bet you were right about the shipping costs. Still, pretty cool to see a new poster on the boards offer up!:cheers: Second post and offering to help out!:clap::clap:

Hey Daryl,
Thanks for the compliment, just trying to help out fellow board members if I can. I dont post much but do enjoy visiting Ih8mud and the expedition portal and have gained so much from all the members. Good luck with your 416.

I'm still tryin to decide whether or not to reuse or replace my stock 416 axle. If I decide to replace I'll let you know and maybe we can work out a deal. Not sure where you are located, but I'm down in the Orlando area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom