LX570 Spotting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was travelling North on Macarthur Dr. in Alexandria today and spotted a black LX570 that looked very similar to mine. Upon glance (while trying not to stare) it seemed to be a pre-2013 with a prinsu? roof rack and awning attached.
Curious if anyone knows who it is. If local, I would like to meet up since the majority of the Toyota scene in Alex. is converting them to MudFest rigs.

Thanks

I was travelling North on Macarthur Dr. in Alexandria today and spotted a black LX570 that looked very similar to mine. Upon glance (while trying not to stare) it seemed to be a pre-2013 with a prinsu? roof rack and awning attached.
Curious if anyone knows who it is. If local, I would like to meet up since the majority of the Toyota scene in Alex. is converting them to MudFest rigs.

Thanks

Seems I've seen that one in Lafayette as well when I see another rig with a prinsu rack and awning I usually notice. I never ran into them in person just in passing. We are geting quite a few new 200's popping up here in the Lafayette area I hope to catch up with them eventually. We have 4 in our club I have an 08 LC, Cody an 09 LX, Sean has an 11 LC and Jonathan just bought a 15 LC. Sad to hear they're mostly converting the toys to mud rigs over there it just ruins them in the long run. Majority of our group gave up the mud a long time ago.

Yeah, definitely getting more and more 200 series rigs in town

DSCN3997.JPG

Speaking of Mud some decent 200 footage right here, that turbo diesel V8 is sweet music and workhorse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom