LX570 Best Model Year (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If Escalade was reliable like Lexus, I would forever buy it over the Lexus.

Why not wait for the Lexus LQ? It is apparently high end luxury cruiser for on-road use. I am sure that it will come with 20+ rims and fancy pants features.

For just on-road use (and no mention of towing) and needing big rim tires, i just don’t see LC or LX being really good. They are relatively ponderous and slow.

Last edited:
No no you want the new Jeep Wagoneer. :D

Why not wait for the Lexus LQ? It is apparently high end luxury cruiser for on-road use. I am sure that it will come with 20+ rims and fancy pants features.

For just on-road use (and no mention of towing) and needing big rim tires, i just don’t see LC or LX being really good. They are relatively ponderous and slow.

Ponderous and slow is my thing. Love my LC, but seek a softer quieter ride without sacrificing reliability and build standards. Thinking if I install some 17's and big ol highway tires on an LX, I should have a floating bruiser. Not going to offroad or race the stupid thing. Annoyed that the new ones comes with such big ass rims and thin tires.

The allure of an Escalade / suburban is the space and seat comfort. A 3rd row that fits adult’s comfortably plus plenty of room for luggage. No Lexus / Toyota compares

That’s why you UBER to the airport.😀

Ponderous and slow is my thing. Love my LC, but seek a softer quieter ride without sacrificing reliability and build standards. Thinking if I install some 17's and big ol highway tires on an LX, I should have a floating bruiser. Not going to offroad or race the stupid thing. Annoyed that the new ones comes with such big ass rims and thin tires.
I’m not gonna lie, my 2015 lx570 on 20’s rides like a cloud. I am debating replacing my bfg’s for some Michelin defenders. Cloud city!

The answer is 2009, was all downhill from there.

My 2 cents. I had an '18 LX for about 6 months and hated the eletronics, joy stick etc. The manual on all the electric systems was twice as thick as the vehicle owner's manual and being the Luddite I am I really didn't like it. Sold it, bought a '13 BMW M3 convert for a couple of years (loved that 8200 rpm red line V-8) and just rejoined the group with a '14 LX which I like a lot more than the '18. Maybe it's because the interior and electronics are closer to my old '06 LC but for the extra $$ for a '16+ I figured I could live with the 6 speed tranny and the smaller brakes since I likely won't be towing and if I want the bigger brakes the parts are only $500-1000. Finally I like the more conservative look of the older ones as opposed to the "Predator" look of the new ones. Again, personal preference and you can't go wrong with whatever you choose.

you can't go wrong with whatever you choose.
This. Every year for the LX570 is the best year. It just depends what you're looking for. I'm partial to the '08-'11 years though as I think they look the best and they are a great value. I wouldn't mind a '16+ though either.

What big, fat highway tires are you eyeing? I'm looking for same, no cutting or hard rubbing.
I got an uncut ‘09 with 275/70/18 falken Wildpeak atw load range E on 2013 lc200 oem wheels and I’m very happy with the look, sound, and ride quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom