Wanted LX470 or 100 series factory roof rails and crossbars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for factory roof rails and crossbars for my 2002 LX470. Either LX470 or LC version. Preferably with the black trim strips too if possible, shipped to 91790. Thanks

Last edited:
Are you still looking? I might have a factory rack being pulled off a 2006 LX in a week or two. looked in LA so no shipping required.

I have black crossbars from an 06 if you’re looking for those separately. Located in CO.

I have a full roof rack in great condition and the black strips available. I wasn't planning on keeping those black stips Iso wasn't as careful removing it. I'm very close to 91790 so shipping wouldn't be necessary.

still looking...

Sorry, I get home when it's dark already, can you wait till Saturday or do you want pictures taken when it's dark outside already?

Sorry, I get home when it's dark already, can you wait till Saturday or do you want pictures taken when it's dark outside already?

No problem, I can wait. I’ve been chatting with several people with offers but it seems nobody is willing to ship. I really need the rack boxed and shipped because I am outside the US and will be shipping it to a freight forwarder who will then ship it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom