LX470 HID RETROFIT PROJECTOR BRACKET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone I just wanted to post up and how awesome these lights are. I have the DS2Ss and the new led high beams that Luke is putting together. I have had them installed for about a month and I am very impressed. I don’t have any pictures that do the brightness justiceView attachment 1984763

View attachment 1984767
View attachment 1984768

View attachment 1984766
I cannot remember but did I tell you to remove the right hand high beam fuse? the resistor in the harness will get to hot

fullsizeoutput_253e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_24ce.jpeg

Any for the Land Cruiser?
Yes the kit is on my site but they currently only work on 03-2007 LC/LX that have the OEM DRL resistor. We are working on a fix for 98-2002 LC/LX so stay tuned

Oh I meant retrofit brackets for a LC100 as well too :)
LC housings don’t need a bracket..the threaded shaft of the projector is how they are mounted.. search and you’ll find a few threads for LC HID retrofit

Ok, so question:

I have a 2002 LX470. If I buy the Mini H1 HID bracket, and the H1 HID setup. All I have to do is seperate my lens from the casing, and it should be plug and play right?

Moving the DRL/LED update to the thread below and we may have a solution for 98-2002 LC/LX ...I just updated the thread

No they are not and if this is your first retrofit ... I'd recommend the Mini H1... the DS2 bracket requires opening the shroud for clearance.
If you are running stock lights the Mini H1 will be a game changer but if you're really talented and want to run the GR-5 you could always use my bracket as the platform to mount the GR-5 but centering it in the shroud would be time consuming.

I wanted to update everyone: one or two months ago I bought Luke's kit.
Ordered everything from him.
I got around to install it one or two weekends ago.
The change in light output is spectacular.
I am super happy.

I had a couple of questions, and Luke replied via text message super fast.
Super recommended.
And his brackets are a "must".
The retrofit can be done without his brackets... yet it's going to be a PITA.

Anyway, I just saw the I have to remove the right-hand high-beam fuse?

hey luke - interested in headlight retrofits and went to your website, but issues with multiple browsers and it started asking me for passwords...might check it out. doubt it's confidence inspiring for business.

hey luke - interested in headlight retrofits and went to your website, but issues with multiple browsers and it started asking me for passwords...might check it out. doubt it's confidence inspiring for business.

DELETED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom