For Sale LX470 ahc parts, globes, shocks, King springs, japan4x4 shock spacers Raleigh, nc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be removing my ahc from my 1998 lx470 once all of my new suspension parts arrive in the next week or two. Still getting 10 graduation marks between high and low. Will ship on your dime. Located in Raleigh,NC

King springs $120
Japan4x4 shock spacers $120
Shocks $25ea.
Globes $200 for all 4
Accumulator $140
Height control pump motor and reservoir $240

Plan to pull everything out so all the other parts should be available as well. Just let me know what you need.

Can I get dibs on the spacer. Do these go on front and rear and gain you like ~1 in. of travel? I'd do more as they seem like quality, but for now that'll do. The '98 Lx will prob have probs sooner or later but nothing so far; knock on wood. I'll keep you on file though-

There is currently a list of people wanting the spacers and springs. If they fall through I will let you know. They add back 2" of travel in the rear and over and 1.5" up front

Hello, I sent you a PM regarding the spacers last week. Hopefully i am first in line :) Please let me know
Thanks, Dan 509-385-1272

Sorry everyone have been traveling for Thanksgiving. The King springs and shock spacers are sold.

Everything else is still available had to cut one rear shock off so I only have 2 fronts and 1 rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom