LSLC needs volunteers... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lslc.org
We're looking for some volunteers to help with a couple of positions in LSLC. Steve Laird has been the treasurer for LSLC basically since the beginning of the club over 10 years ago :clap: and he's understandably ready to move on. We need someone willing to volunteer as treasurer. The bylaws state (since we follow those so closely :eek: ) that if an officer position is vacated then the current board can select a replacement until the next election is held, which I believe will be in January. I'd like to see if anyone expresses interest and then we'll select someone. The duties are primarily to keep our checkbook and maintain a spreadsheet of members.

The second position is for a merchandise coordinator. We want someone to help us come up with some standard LSLC merchandise and setup our online store to sell stuff. Nothing major. Probably just some t-shirts and stickers that we can keep a small stock of, plus any left over event merchandise.

If you think you'd like to help with one of these, or if you think there's another area that you want to help with, either post up or email or PM me on here.

:cheers:

We're looking for some volunteers to help with a couple of positions in LSLC. Steve Laird has been the treasurer for LSLC basically since the beginning of the club over 10 years ago :clap: and he's understandably ready to move on. We need someone willing to volunteer as treasurer. The bylaws state (since we follow those so closely :eek: ) that if an officer position is vacated then the current board can select a replacement until the next election is held, which I believe will be in January. I'd like to see if anyone expresses interest and then we'll select someone. The duties are primarily to keep our checkbook and maintain a spreadsheet of members.

The second position is for a merchandise coordinator. We want someone to help us come up with some standard LSLC merchandise and setup our online store to sell stuff. Nothing major. Probably just some t-shirts and stickers that we can keep a small stock of, plus any left over event merchandise.

If you think you'd like to help with one of these, or if you think there's another area that you want to help with, either post up or email or PM me on here.

:cheers:

Jason,

I can help with the merchandise.

Chad

Jason,

As I stated at the meeting, I am willing to help out where needed. If no one wants the position of treasurer, I'll work on it.

Thanks Chad and Chris!
What Jason said times 2.

I am happy to say that our members prefer good fun and good friends rather than "the rules."
Keeping with that attitude, let's think of things we can do together, or sell, or sponsor that gives us a reason to have more fun.

I would enjoy having a wrenching party at my house. I need to replace the clutch in my BJ42 this spring sometime. I'll buy a keg for the kegerator or provide drinks. I could cook up some brats or burgers as well. What say the peanut gallery?
Happy Trails! N

I am not looking for extra stuff to do, but I am willing to help out. I would marginally suck as treasurer, but do much worse as merchandise coordinator. Wrenching party sounds good to me too.

I will volunteer as the back up treasurer if Tinstar doesnt take the position. All for a wrenching party....since I seem to always be standing around mine with a :wrench: in my hand. I would enjoy banging on someone elses for a change.

Thanks everyone. I'll get with you guys offline. I haven't had a chance to mess with any of this lately.
Chris, I'll get you in touch with Steve so he can explain what he's doing now and you can decide if you still want to do this.
Chad, I can set you up as an administrator on the website if you want to do something yourself, or Ryan is helping out now on the site and we can get him to help.

I'm going to need to borrow the club tranny jack too.
I'm available every Saturday between 4/19 and 5/17. So, I'll set a date as soon as I find someone willing to help out. I haven't got a clue what I'm doing. So I plan to take the old off carefully and put the new on quickly before I forget which bolts went where.
;)
Happy Trails! N

Thanks everyone. I'll get with you guys offline. I haven't had a chance to mess with any of this lately.
Chris, I'll get you in touch with Steve so he can explain what he's doing now and you can decide if you still want to do this.
Chad, I can set you up as an administrator on the website if you want to do something yourself, or Ryan is helping out now on the site and we can get him to help.

Thanks Chris!
Yes, please bring it to the meeting and I will take it home with me.
Happy Trails! N

Hey Nick, the tranny jack is at my house, I can get it to you whenever you need it. Or I can just bring it to the meeting next week and you can take it off my hands! :) Just let me know.

Jason,

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for the treasurer position.

Thanks,

James Higgins

I'm going to need to borrow the club tranny jack too.
I'm available every Saturday between 4/19 and 5/17. So, I'll set a date as soon as I find someone willing to help out. I haven't got a clue what I'm doing. So I plan to take the old off carefully and put the new on quickly before I forget which bolts went where.
;)
Happy Trails! N

Are you ever available on Sundays?

I can help with coming up with the merchandise and stocking them. I have a business I'm already doing this for right now. I'm getting ready to order T-shirts, pins, patches, and etc, for my business so I can work with the LSLC orders, too.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom