Lower Mainland 4x4 Toy Run & Food Drive Sunday Nov 24th 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any CC's interested in going?

Plan is to set up at a spot with a fire for the day, volunteer as needed for the 4WDABC and enjoy the show (and bring a donation or two).

gb

Last edited:
Forecast is a long way out but it looks good at this point. We will be out there rain or shine. If you have never been to Stave: bring rubber boots (or a waterproof boot of some sort), rain gear, some dry clothes, etc. Starts at 11:00 and we plan on being there before to set up a spot on the flats. 4WDABC will be there and you can buy food (burgers, smokies etc if the same as last year). We will have a fire going and feel free to use if you want to cook. While I plan on having the trailer there with wood, if you have some firewood bring a little to contribute. No nails or metal in the wood please. Will update as the date gets closer.

gb

See those of you who can make it. Planning on being at the turn off for 10:00. Look for the LandCruiser’s parked on the flats.

gb

Last edited:
It was great!

I've not seen any figured released on how the Christmas Bureau did however if attendance in any indication it should be good.

Bill, Gary and I got to gravel around 10:00 and headed in. We found a spot with a good view and got a fire going. After dropping off donations at the Christmas Bureau area a couple of us went to the 4WDABC booth to see what we could do. And after wandering the growing crowds for a bit letting folk know the food concession and bake sale areas were open we helped in the food concession area for a while. We had seen Jeff drive in and he found his way over to where we were parked. Should be some good drone footage hitting the net at some point soon as there were a few in the air. Lots of people, the big trucks were out to play. There were some interesting vehicles making their way around, beyond the rigs built for mud. Saw a couple 80's, a Kelowna Snow Wheelers rig, a red FJ or BJ4* drive in (but never saw near where we were parked) and a 60.

IMG_6590.jpg
IMG_6594.jpg
IMG_6601.jpg

Some of Gary's photos

image1f.jpeg

image2f.jpeg

image3g.jpeg

image1c.jpeg
image2c.jpeg
image3c.jpeg

image2b.jpeg
image3b.jpeg