Lost Industries Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let me see what I can do for a package deal on just the 8 latches.

I'm sure I could do a similar bumper for the sequoia, what gen?

Here's a sneak peek at the rear 80 bumper

20190425_151036.jpg

20190425_151042.jpg

20190425_151113.jpg

Let me see what I can do for a package deal on just the 8 latches.

I'm sure I could do a similar bumper for the sequoia, what gen?

Here's a sneak peek at the rear 80 bumper

View attachment 1962036

View attachment 1962037

View attachment 1962038
So; thank you for the prompt response about latches, I’ll look forward to hearing about that.....

DUDE, I really wanna know more about this REAR BUMPER, and how to make it happen. I know you’re going to get that a lot, but any info regarding availability on that would be highly appreciated. LOOKS GREAT..... really like how the under belly plate works into the design. I’ve got enough going on with my new to me cruiser to keep me busy.... but please take my money and send me one of these with a swing out to passenger side and blah blah blah. My interest is peaked my dude, your work looks great man, really nice styling blends for these trucks.

So; thank you for the prompt response about latches, I’ll look forward to hearing about that.....

DUDE, I really wanna know more about this REAR BUMPER, and how to make it happen. I know you’re going to get that a lot, but any info regarding availability on that would be highly appreciated. LOOKS GREAT..... really like how the under belly plate works into the design. I’ve got enough going on with my new to me cruiser to keep me busy.... but please take my money and send me one of these with a swing out to passenger side and blah blah blah. My interest is peaked my dude, your work looks great man, really nice styling blends for these trucks.

Im working up pricing on the rear bumper. I've already had a few people on Instagram ask also. It'll be designed for either a single swing out or duals. This 1st one is for my 80 so I'm setting it up with a longer(2/3 length) tire swing out and hi lift mount; the shorter 1/3 length with be a gas can/water can holder with integrated ladder. Single latch system in the middle. Spindles and bearings for the pivots. I also have 2 cross tubes welded underneath to the bumper for mounting an on board air tank.

Been following you on instagram and I'm anxious to see this rear bumper finished!

I’m very interested in your rear bumper for my ‘99 100 series. Ballpark price raw? Is there a 2x2 hitch built in, or is it compatible for an aftermarket hitch?

As soon as I finish my 80 rear bumper I'll start to get the front and rears reworked to fit the 100s. The rear will definitely have a standard 2" receiver.

Definitely interested in the 80 front bumper. Will it fit the Warn Zeon 12 or the HF Badlands 12k?

Pretty sure it'll fit the HF badlands 12k. Haven't tried a warn zeon 12 yet.

Pretty sure it'll fit the HF badlands 12k. Haven't tried a warn zeon 12 yet.
When and how can I buy one? Can you confirm the steel thickness on the recovery points?

The revcovery points are 7/8" thick on the front bumper. Give me a call at the shop and we can talk specific's if you want to order a front bumper.

The rear will be available as a simple bumper no swing outs or with swing outs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom