Lost an Airpod, help my kid! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone ever dropped anything in the hole where the middle-row seat belt-bottom is located? My kid dropped his Airpod in there and we can't seem to fish it out.

Thanks!

The Airpod found its way into the black hole. Might as well order some replacement leather and install it while you're in there- it's a bear wrestling the double bench seat out. Just unbolt the hard plastic underside, and you'll find a treasure trove. When redoing the leather, I found all sorts of things, but airpods weren't a thing five years ago. Cheers!

The Airpod found its way into the black hole. Might as well order some replacement leather and install it while you're in there- it's a bear wrestling the double bench seat out. Just unbolt the hard plastic underside, and you'll find a treasure trove. When redoing the leather, I found all sorts of things, but airpods weren't a thing five years ago. Cheers!
Wow. No way in there, really?

You can get in there allright, but it's a bit of work if I remember correctly. The hard plastic underside shell is where everything collects. You may be able to just pull a few corner bolts and reach in, but if you have to go deep to find it, you'll be wrestling with the seat, and I barely won! What do those airpods go for anyway? ;)

You can get in there allright, but it's a bit of work if I remember correctly. The hard plastic underside shell is where everything collects. You may be able to just pull a few corner bolts and reach in, but if you have to go deep to find it, you'll be wrestling with the seat, and I barely won! What do those airpods go for anyway? ;)
The go for too much! I guess I'll be wrestling with the seat then

Last edited:
How about using a magnet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom