MUDShip Los Angeles to Tacoma anytime soon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
have 4 freshly powder coated 15x6" rims I'm trying to get back to WA.

I will be trailering a car later this summer from Tacoma to Los Angeles if anyone has needs and a loose window.

I will be trailering a car later this summer from Tacoma to Los Angeles if anyone has needs and a loose window.
Are you also headed Tacoma to LA? Looking to move a pair of third row seats south

Are you also headed Tacoma to LA? Looking to move a pair of third row seats south
yes, I will be, just not sure on the time frame yet - could be July or August at this point as I had a couple hiccups with my builders up there.
are you buying a pair up there, or do you already own them and just need them delivered?

I’m looking to get two wheels with tires from Olympia, WA to Pasadena, CA. I’d be happy to meet anywhere in SoCal and offer some gas/food/:beer: money.

I’m looking to get two wheels with tires from Olympia, WA to Pasadena, CA. I’d be happy to meet anywhere in SoCal and offer some gas/food/:beer: money.
Shouldn’t be a problem if you aren’t in a rush. Trying to line up everything to bring a haul down. (My dads 27 Ford and some of his tools) so some wheels and seats shouldn’t be an issue - just may not line up til July/august

Thanks for the update. I pray that all is well. If the trip does happen and there's room, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom