For Sale Los Angeles: 100 Series Running Boards, Rear Mud Flaps and Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
charlesandhudson.com
I have a new 1999 Land Cruiser that is a bone stock California vehicle and has never been off-road. My plan is to change that so I've removed the running boards, rear mud flaps, and roof rack.

The running boards are in great shape. No damage to the steps or bracket. There is fading from the sun in some areas. $100

The rear mud flaps are in perfect condition. $100

The roof rack is in good mechanical condition but the paint is fading or peeling in many places. $100

I would rather not ship. Local pickup in Los Angeles area. I'm on the hill between Culver City and North Inglewood.

Photos below. Will add roof rack photos shortly.

Thanks.
Timothy

IMG_3663.JPG

IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3409.JPG

IMG_3410.JPG

Would you ship the running boards? Very interested. Just purchased a 100 today.

I have a new 1999 Land Cruiser that is a bone stock California vehicle and has never been off-road. My plan is to change that so I've removed the running boards, rear mud flaps, and roof rack.

The running boards are in great shape. No damage to the steps or bracket. There is fading from the sun in some areas. $100

The rear mud flaps are in perfect condition. $100

The roof rack is in good mechanical condition but the paint is fading or peeling in many places. $100

I would rather not ship. Local pickup in Los Angeles area. I'm on the hill between Culver City and North Inglewood.

Photos below. Will add roof rack photos shortly.

Thanks.
Timothy

View attachment 2463692

View attachment 2463693
View attachment 2463694

View attachment 2463695
Still have the roof rack?

OH man - I'm sorry I spaced this today. If you are still interested you can text as I don't check my messages here that often. Yes, I have the full rack with crossbars, but I reused the bolts for my aftermarket rack. 415.322.3345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom