Looking for TLC shop NW Conn or Western Mass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello! Hope everyone has been doing well. I've been MIA from New England for almost 12 years! My land cruiser has been all over the United States and was shipped back to CT to storage two years ago while I've been overseas. I'm headed back to the US soon and I want to make sure the 40 is ready for me when I get back.

It needs:
All fluids changed
New Wheels/Tires installed (currently 33x9.5 on stock rims from 12 years ago...)
- I'm thinking Racer's 16'' welded rims with 235/85R16 BFG All Terrains
New shocks installed
Steering/Suspension/Front knuckles/Brakes Inspected
Standard tune-up (oil, plugs)
Carb maintenance... I'm thinking at least the accelerator pump and a good cleaning (JimC rebuild from 12 years ago)

Anyone know of a place that they would trust to get this all done correctly? I know I'm looking at almost $3K with the wheels/tires/shocks.

-Ant

Hello! Hope everyone has been doing well. I've been MIA from New England for almost 12 years! My land cruiser has been all over the United States and was shipped back to CT to storage two years ago while I've been overseas. I'm headed back to the US soon and I want to make sure the 40 is ready for me when I get back.

It needs:
All fluids changed
New Wheels/Tires installed (currently 33x9.5 on stock rims from 12 years ago...)
- I'm thinking Racer's 16'' welded rims with 235/85R16 BFG All Terrains
New shocks installed
Steering/Suspension/Front knuckles/Brakes Inspected
Standard tune-up (oil, plugs)
Carb maintenance... I'm thinking at least the accelerator pump and a good cleaning (JimC rebuild from 12 years ago)

Anyone know of a place that they would trust to get this all done correctly? I know I'm looking at almost $3K with the wheels/tires/shocks.

-Ant
Ant, it’s Josh. Call me. 860-261-6146

Hey Josh will do - this weekend okay?
Yeah man, whenever. Is it being stored in nwct? That’s where me and my flock live. Drove by your old house the other day and was thinking of ya. Glad you never sold it. I got space and wrenches….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom