Wanted Looking for Oil Pump Outlet Tube Union Adapter for F, 2F, 3F, 3FE etc Engines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the union adapter (there are 2, I need only 1) that connects the oil pump outlet tube to the pump and into the block, they were used on several engines including F,2F, 3F, 3FE, 5R, 5RU etc. Toyota PN 90404-60018, pic attached
IMG_2576.jpg

Looking for the union adapter (there are 2, I need only 1) that connects the oil pump outlet tube to the pump and into the block, they were used on several engines including F,2F, 3F, 3FE, 5R, 5RU etc. Toyota PN 90404-60018, pic attachedView attachment 3140777

i have your UNICORN OIL PUMP Fitting ,

ill post pics here in a few moments

stand by ........

Hi Matt, tried to find this part on your website.....to no avail. Need one yesterday, thought I was dropping my "new" rebuilt engine in today, realized I left the union on my old block....gone. I am so pissed at myself....I guess this is not available at your local HD plumbing aisle?

sorry got too many tech calls here busy morning ,

here you go : :cool:

1667933786751.png
Hi Matt, tried to find this part on your website.....to no avail. Left two messages. Need one yesterday, thought I was dropping my "new" rebuilt engine in today, realized I left the union on my old block....gone. I am so pissed at myself....I guess this is not available at your local HD plumbing aisle? Do you have any of these available right now??

Looking for the union adapter (there are 2, I need only 1) that connects the oil pump outlet tube to the pump and into the block, they were used on several engines including F,2F, 3F, 3FE, 5R, 5RU etc. Toyota PN 90404-60018, pic attachedView attachment 3140777
Still looking? I believe I have a couple used ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom