Ford Looking for Ford enthusiast in Nanaimo / Victoria area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a shed full of parts, mostly land cruiser stuff. But before I walked into the Land Cruiser abyss I was a previous
Mustang guy. My first 1973 Coupe took me almost 250,000 miles in 6 years and won me alot of awards at local car shows.
I've had '68 converible, '69 fastback and '69 Coupe since.
I've got a 351 compatible C6 and torque converter with flexplate - rebuild 20 yrs ago and sat on a tire in the shed ever since
when the car met untimely demise. T-5 with flywheel and bellhousing for V-6, when I upgraded the '69 coupe to 351W power.
It was a rescue. Took a lot of work to get it proper.
3 sets of shorty header for 351W while trying to make a 351W fit in my first land cruiser, also a 4th set custom made for a
351W in an FJ40 over frame exit. Beautiful flow, worked great with side exits if a bit loud.
1969 PS pump, works just seem to have misplaced the dipstick. 1969 351W 4 barrel factory intake manifold - this is rare and mandatory
to a proper resto to a 4 bbl.
351W Crane Cam still in box, cellophane intact! water pumps, alternator in box. Old school stuff
I'd really like to find a home for this bundle, not interested in shipping odd bits if I can avoid. Prefer to have someone get a hold of
me and take it all.
If you are from lower 48 and interested I could help you get it to the border near Peace Arch Crossing down to Bellingham WA but that
would take some patience.
Offers please. J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom