Looking for electrical connector for running boards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a source for these connectors. They're the runner board light connectors for a 12 GX 460.
1.jpg

2.jpg

I'm getting ready to install rock sliders and will also be installing rock lights. I really don't want to cut up the factory harness in case I reinstall the factory running board some day. So I'm looking for these factory connectors so I can make a new wiring harness for the new lights and plug them straight in to the factory source.

There should be a number stamped on the connector. Add 90980 in front of it.
It should be 90980-11073 for the top one.

Just cut the wire downstream of the connector. You're never going back to running boards, especially since you have to cut up the running boards to install (most all, if not all) sliders...

Reactions: r2m
Just cut the wire downstream of the connector. You're never going back to running boards, especially since you have to cut up the running boards to install (most all, if not all) sliders...
Agree, just cut it off, go to Amazon and find some good sealed connectors with 5 star reviews for a couple of dollars. Just make sure the connectors can handle the same factory wire gauge or larger. You can find wire gauge sizing online, just measure the diameter of the factory wiring, look up what the diameter equates to in AWG and your good!
I only try to stay OEM on my vehicle if it'll ever have to go to a shop for any OEM work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom