Looking for Custom Knobs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
I've never posted in the General Tech section. I hope this is the right place!

I am doing a moderate resto on a 68 FJ40 and am very interested in finding someone who can build custom knobs with LED backlights built into the them. My thought is that it would be a neat look to have all the modern stuff like lockers, winch, offroad lights, seat heaters as well as choke, fresh air, 4x4 actuators, etc. operated from old school looking knobs with backlights. I would personally like to have a way to use stencil stickers that illuminate the function or words of my choice and I'd like the backlit colors to change based on whether the object is engaged or disengaged.

I have reached out to a couple of vendors who deal in this sort of thing and they don't have any interest in partnering with me. So I figured I'd reach out here to see if anyone knows anyone or would be interested in helping find someone.

I've never posted in the General Tech section. I hope this is the right place!

I am doing a moderate resto on a 68 FJ40 and am very interested in finding someone who can build custom knobs with LED backlights built into the them. My thought is that it would be a neat look to have all the modern stuff like lockers, winch, offroad lights, seat heaters as well as choke, fresh air, 4x4 actuators, etc. operated from old school looking knobs with backlights. I would personally like to have a way to use stencil stickers that illuminate the function or words of my choice and I'd like the backlit colors to change based on whether the object is engaged or disengaged.

I have reached out to a couple of vendors who deal in this sort of thing and they don't have any interest in partnering with me. So I figured I'd reach out here to see if anyone knows anyone or would be interested in helping find someone.

check this thread out

then report back

matt......

The Interior Illumination Sophistication & Fascination of LED equipped Back-Lit knob pull Switches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom