Looking for Cruiser mechanic around Jacksonville, preferably a magician of the electric system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm having a no crank no start and had some other odd symptoms randomly prior to it. I'm kind of at my wits end on this one running everything down. No check engine light and all fuses are good. If anyone knows of a good automotive electrician in the Jacksonville area, I would love to take it to someone that knows these rigs rather than a shop or dealer where they don't know much more than how to do an oil change or throw parts at a problem. Thank you.

if no lights come on at all, ground? i had a DUH moment when i had acc lights (door/dash, could turn on highbeams etc etc) but wouldnt crank at all. my positive battery terminal was very loose, enough for lights but not enough amps for a crank. cant tell which rig from your sig, given no check engine, is it the 100?

Yes, the 100. The 2006 LX470. All of the lights and accessories work. I have trouble shot it quite a bit and am just lost on it. Here is the link to the post that I made in the 100 section.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom