Wanted Looking for a new Transfer case case wiring harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone have any leads( no pun) finished up my TC swap but lost a sensor plug in the process in a bad spot to boot. So Id like to find a new one like I did with OEM engine bay harness. But having very little luck on the search end of things.

Are you looking for the plug to replace a squished one or the entire harness? I realize the title says new harness.

Are you looking for the plug to replace a squished one or the entire harness? I realize the title says new harness.
well I would need a new set of plugs, but ideally a good condition wiring harness. the wires are in a bad spot and in rough shape, TC works just no diff lock light

i just replaced my entire wiring harness. The EGR area became one wire and wreaked havoc. Are the wires and plugs you refer to any part of that? There’s a few looms that go over the transmission to a big plug and a small plug, the other two are O2 sensor plugs. Is that what you are referencing? Sorry about my lack of knowledge.

i just replaced my entire wiring harness. The EGR area became one wire and wreaked havoc. Are the wires and plugs you refer to any part of that? There’s a few looms that go over the transmission to a big plug and a small plug, the other two are O2 sensor plugs. Is that what you are referencing? Sorry about my lack of knowledge.
no these are a seperate smaller loom.

Can’t be of help this time around. Onur had a thread on the part number of every make/female connector. I will see if I can find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom