Looking for a decent shop, near Garner/ South Raleigh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Hell Mustang

Designer, Hack Photographer
Threads
Website
alexcortani.com
Hello all.

This is my first post; I've met some of you before. Thought I'd stop lurking. I wanted to get feedback on who uses what shop around Raleigh. I'm looking for an auto check-up and repair place that is decent and close to me. This isn't necessarily for the cruiser, just for our other vehicles and what not.

Anybody have a shop they trust?

Garner or South Raleigh is preferred, but not necessary.

Cheers!

I've used Family Auto Service, 101 Saint Mary's St. Garner for some work. 919-772-2711. My wife had the water pump seize in her Highlander and take out the timing belt. They had it fixed the next day. They do some work on the State Bureau of Investigation cars and I know some of the local SBI agents take their personal cars there as well.

Alex, I've used CarFix at 40-42 for the Cruiser and my Freestyle. Freestyle had a new engine put in it by them, and it's worked wonderful ever since. Chris is a former FZJ80 owner and I've chatted with him about some of the particulars about them (they did my 200K tune-up). I've driven my 40 up there for them to ooh and ahh at also. I trust their work, for a non-Cruiser specific type of shop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom