Wanted Looking for a 60-62 from 1988 up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Im looking for a non-carbonated FJ60. Im a college student in northern Florida and im okay with a project.

Requirements:
$7000 or under
low rust
running well
under 300,000 miles

I don't care what the paint looks like, I plan on bed-lining whatever 60 I buy. Same with the interior, though I would prefer one that at least looks decent for being 30+ years old. I'm in north Florida, so I would really like something that I can drive to, within 500 miles would be ideal. I'm also okay with some minor dents and other things. I really just want to make sure the car is running well!

Thank youall!

My guess is that will be a tall ask for that budget. Hope you find something that meets your needs. I am assuming you plan to wheel it since you are going to bed line it? Once you bed line there is no going back:/

I only plan to bedline so I can neglect having an opinion on the paint. I am still saving too. I might have to hold off for a couple more months and keep saving.

I’m sure you already saw my 1989 listed in Pensacola Craigslist. It’s twice your budget and I would hate to see her sprayed with bed liner but I will keep my eyes open. I know where a 60 is that meets your criteria if you could live with a 60 rather than a 62???

I can go with a 60 for sure! and I would only bedline if the paint was rough. I don't have the money to put into a nice paint job sadly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom