Looking for a 35” Spare Tire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cmillerguitars.com
Howdy, my spare was stole off my swing away, right by my house! I’m wondering if anyone in the club has a 35” tire (with or without wheel- 6 lug Toyota) I could buy. Currently running BFG KM2 M/Ts.

Thanks!

Chris in Sonoma

Sorry for you , I hope you can find one , I do not have one

Howdy, my spare was stole off my swing away, right by my house! I’m wondering if anyone in the club has a 35” tire (with or without wheel- 6 lug Toyota) I could buy. Currently running BFG KM2 M/Ts.

Thanks!

Chris in Sonoma
Hey Chris, are you still looking? I’ve got a couple I’m not using. One that was new spare until last June. New rim and tire.
They are on matt black 10” rims 3.5” bs. Slight rim rash. I would be willing to part with a couple. I need to keep 2 for spares. Send me a mssg or text 7zero7, two4five sixtyfourzero8

Ye
Hey Chris, are you still looking? I’ve got a couple I’m not using. One that was new spare until last June. New rim and tire.
They are on matt black 10” rims 3.5” bs. Slight rim rash. I would be willing to part with a couple. I need to keep 2 for spares. Send me a mssg or text 7zero7, two4five sixtyfourzero8
Yes please! I texted you, let me know if for some reason You don’t get it.

Thanks,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom