looking at suspension swap on 07 gx470, have a few questions!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my 07 w 124k miles has the passenger rear sagging and I am looking into a suspension swap, looked at strutmasters, are there any other recomendations?? -also, when i went to my mechanic hes telling me I might be able to just do rears?? is this true? im new to all this thx!!

Looking to replace the airbags or change over to a coil spring set up on the rear? You can change over to a “stock” height spring on the rear, maintain the current shocks and comfort ride. No height adjustment is moving to springs. Keep an eye in the classifieds section or on the Facebook GX classified section for folks who may be selling (or even giving away) their stock bags.

I replaced my rear bags with OME 2 inch lift springs and shocks with a Metal Tech coil conversion kit and did OME coil overs 2 inch lift in front (medium duty). I have 33x11.5x17 tires with the lift.

Looking to replace the airbags or change over to a coil spring set up on the rear? You can change over to a “stock” height spring on the rear, maintain the current shocks and comfort ride. No height adjustment is moving to springs. Keep an eye in the classifieds section or on the Facebook GX classified section for folks who may be selling (or even giving away) their stock bags.
Thank you- think im just gonna go with springs in the back- eventually going to move over to lift but my current daily driver so dont wanna lose any mpg etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom