SOLD Logan, UTAH UT 2009 LX570 ---- SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/7539688

• I have a walk around video and more photos, along with the service records upon request.
  • We are moving on, but absolutely loved this Lexus. It is so comfortable, reliable, roomy, and provides a ton of creature comforts, even with today’s standards. Amazing in the snow! It has heated seats (4) and the front seats have AC. All seats adjust, even the middle row goes up and back, and tilts. The Lexus has air ride suspension. You can see the different ride heights in the photos I took. I added the wheels and tires, which are a very nice upgrade. I also added the wiring for full tow package. Most do not come with the plug ins. I bought the Weather Tech mats for the entire vehicle.
  • We already have a 7 seater SUV, and my wife just bought a Tesla Y. We love the vehicle, but it is time for someone else and their family to enjoy it. Feel free to ask questions. No scammers please, and I can help set up a PPI (pre purchase inspection) if you desire. I have included my records, and inspections I did along the way.
  • This 2009 Lexus LX570/ Toyota Land Cruiser was originally in California, and remained in the state until being purchased by previous owner in Utah County in Aug 2018. We have owned the LX570 from Sept. 2019. The Lexus is finished in Midnight Grey over grey leather and is powered by a 5.7-liter V8. Equipment includes a glass sunroof, 17” Rock Warrior TRD wheels (highly sought after), heated/cooled and power-adjustable front and back seats, a back-up camera, navigation, and more. Work performed in the last year included replacement of the tires, adding tow electrical hookups, and oil changes. This UZJ200 has 134k miles and is offered with manufacturer’s literature, owners manual, service records, and a clean Utah title in the seller’s name.
    Exterior features include fog lights, a glass sunroof, roof rails, and a rear spoiler. The front passenger fender has a scuff on it, but can be buffed out. The paint and body are in very good shape!
    The 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A K02 tires only have a few thousand miles on them.
  • The interior is in very good shape as well and has just a few flaws. The driver’s side seat has a small tear on it but could be sewn back together since the seam has just given way. The digital odometer indicates 134k ~ miles, approximately 38K of which were added under our ownership.
    The timing belt is actually a timing chain and does not ever need to be replaced.
    Thanks for looking!
DK3B0668.JPG

DK3B0662.JPG

DK3B0694.JPG

DK3B0740.JPG

DK3B0698.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom