For Sale Locked 80 series thirds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

richardlillard1

SILVER Star
Threads
I’ve listed these before, but I always get lazy and never follow through on them. Anyway, I have front and rear locked third members which I ran for a couple years before switching to ones with 5.29s.

These gears have the 4.1 stock ring and pinion.

Yes, they worked fine (no gear whine, tight bearings, lockers worked, etc.) when I pulled them and they were used often.

No, I don’t have the wiring harnesses. Sorry.

I don’t want to split them up unless you make me a really good offer on just one.

I would prefer not to ship because they’re heavy, but I guess that can be discussed.

Anyway, here’s a picture.

Like $1,100. I think that’s fair. I dunno.

20FBCA6B-2259-4AC6-AC2F-3ED1AC99FDE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Location?
If you decide to split only looking for a E locked rear third with 4.10:1 gears. The front will not work for me in either 40 or 60 series.

You still have these? I'm looking for just the front.

You still have these? I'm looking for just the front.

I just want the back. Willing to split and can handle pick up next week and then ship if needed to you.

@Living in the Past ... Why won't this work in the front of 60 axles?

The rear one would work in a 60 series if you have the correct long splined inner axle. Front is too small for the 40/55/60/70 series. I do not own a 80 series and looking for a E- locker to use in the front of a 40 series. I already have the long splined axle needed. 80 series front diff is smaller and reverse cut gears.

I’ve listed these before, but I always get lazy and never follow through on them. Anyway, I have front and rear locked third members which I ran for a couple years before switching to ones with 5.29s.

These gears have the 4.1 stock ring and pinion.

Yes, they worked fine (no gear whine, tight bearings, lockers worked, etc.) when I pulled them and they were used often.

No, I don’t have the wiring harnesses. Sorry.

I don’t want to split them up unless you make me a really good offer on just one.

I would prefer not to ship because they’re heavy, but I guess that can be discussed.

Anyway, here’s a picture.

Like $1,100. I think that’s fair. I dunno.

View attachment 1728656

Still available?

Damn, I forgot about this and didn’t update it.

Rear has been sold, front still available.

This is why I usually don’t sell things, I forget constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom