Location.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93jspec

Cruising Central Texas
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Looking to see if some of you are down my way in the Eugene area? Been back here in Oregon for two years now and looking to meet up, or am I driving my super fuel efficient 80 to Portland :rofl:

47312603_2115934991805946_7431310577709875200_o.jpg

Nice 80! There are no active members down in the Eugene area, but I know that there are some Cruiserheads on here that are.

Linking up with the locals here is what I was hoping for. I went through this in Alaska and we ended up getting a really good group of people together and even created a thread for members and listed their locations so new people could contact them directly (if the person wanted to be contacted) Alaska Member Listing

I just bought an acre of property off Hwy 97 due east of Crater Lake. Would love to do a get together there as soon as I have my septic system installed. Great place and trails galore.
BTW awesome pic... I’d use that as my avatar if I were you😁

I just bought an acre of property off Hwy 97 due east of Crater Lake. Would love to do a get together there as soon as I have my septic system installed. Great place and trails galore.
BTW awesome pic... I’d use that as my avatar if I were you😁
Excellent! Linking up with other people a little more south may be the way to go as I am more familiar with that area. I does not hurt either that Mr. Romero is looking into moving up from SoCal to Medford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom