Local parts for sale thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

any fj40 hard tops in the area? there is one on craiglist but cant get a response from the owner. also wish i would of found this group before the classic.

any fj40 hard tops in the area? there is one on craiglist but cant get a response from the owner. also wish i would of found this group before the classic.

@Redgrrr Try this guy! I know he had one kinda Rusty but may have more. Come to some meetings. We always need more 40s.

Thanks Dan, but it was just to rusty to save. I did save you both corner glass for spares however. Ill call you after work tonight.

@budharris I have been trying to buy that top and beat the price down pretty good. I'll back off if you want to buy it. I have Bills number if you need it, but I thought it was in the craigs ad.

You should come to some meetings as Dan mentioned on the 3rd fri of every month at Thirstys bar an grill downtown rapid.

I'll pm you my number.

I will definitely mark my calendar for the next meeting! And it would be great to get out in the hills with some fellow cruisers. I have only been out once since we moved here last October with a couple guys from work but they were in full size trucks and one K5. The stuck more to the open trails while I kind of tried cutting across and blazing my own path. Not saying I'm some expert as I am pretty novice to rock, back home it's mostly about mud. I went and saw the top and it was in great shape and at a great price seeing as it was a top and doors combo. If anyone needs doors and wants to go in half on the deal let me know.

You should come to some meetings as Dan mentioned on the 3rd fri of every month at Thirstys bar an grill downtown rapid.
Technically the meetings are the Friday before the third Saturday. ;)

So that means meeting this Friday November 18th 730pm at Thirsty's .

I am glad someone posted the actual date. I always get messed up trying to count weeks. Plus I still felt like it was early November and dang if this ain't already the third week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom