Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free Toyota wheel locks and key from my 2018 Tundra.

I can bring to the next club run, you pick up in Phoenixville, or ship for about $7

2DCDB434-9DE7-42EC-88D3-0F9AF0D19990.jpeg

your pic just brought memories from what seems like a lifetime ago back

I'm sure they're at least 25 years old. Came out of an old Yamaha dealership I bought out that closed in the 90's.

Dude is a known scammer, with a criminal history...so I've read. Also seems to be bit of a baby.

:flipoff2: that guy!

Paint and undercarriage look awesome but the PPI doesn’t sound too good. Guess it’s to be expected for the age and mileage. Tempted at the right price

No Reserve: 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport

This was at my shop today, I did not perform the inspection on it.

I need another 4runner like I need a hole in the head but this is super clean, everything but the hard start on the PPI is normal for these, the coolant, is probably just due for change. And the hard start I'm sure could be an easy fix, battery or starter which on these isnt hard to do.

Good buy for whoever does get it, it's this exact 4runner (what my stepdad has) that got me into Toyota and off road in the first place...

I don’t think the Tundra would like to haul this and pull the 40. But it shuts would be cool!

Air bags...

Speaking of air bags...

I need some for my Tundra. It was sagging so much today, I couldn'tt put the trailer jack down. Granted, my trailer was a bit, um, heavy...but still, even towing the 80, it's sits low as hell.

Anyone running them? Recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom