Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do not, but someone else recommended this possible route as well.
I use a WD hitch. It is necessary for the Tundra if you have a short nosed trailer, IMHO. It's too hard to get the nose weight just right without the WD hitch.
Also, if you want to haul anything in the bed, I think airbags are necessary then too.

Ya go WD hitch they also minimize/ stop the receiver hitch slip.

I use a WD hitch. It is necessary for the Tundra if you have a short nosed trailer, IMHO. It's too hard to get the nose weight just right without the WD hitch.
Also, if you want to haul anything in the bed, I think airbags are necessary then too.

Looks like I'll need both...

Any weight in the bed will cause a sag. The WD hitch will help. My Tundra was loaded down for The Relic Run with a slight sag 1”-1.5” in the ass. And I use a 12,000 lb WD hitch. I’ve looked at airbags but I don’t haul enough for that expense.

I'm thinking this is Metaltech's old show rig?

Finally giving up on the wife getting comfortable in the FJ Cruiser, offering it here first for anyone in the club that’s interested. Details on all the upgrades are in this thread Just bought the wife a new DD and boy is she unhappy...

Pm me if interested

That sucks that’s a nice rig. Wish I had the scratch for it.

I'm thinking this is Metaltech's old show rig?

I believe you are correct. I remember those pics from last time it was for sale.

That said, something seems off. No mileage listed, not mention of the t-case doubler (zoom in on the interior pics, there is 3 sticks). Also seems like a low price for everything, and was orange even offered in 2007?

I believe you are correct. I remember those pics from last time it was for sale.

That said, something seems off. No mileage listed, not mention of the t-case doubler (zoom in on the interior pics, there is 3 sticks). Also seems like a low price for everything, and was orange even offered in 2007?
It does seem strange and I thought the same. MT’s rig was orange. That color wasn’t offered in 07 but I always assumed that they had a custom job or had it wrapped. Dug up an old photo of it. Gotta be it or somebody tried to clone it.
9DAD392E-2FCD-42C1-906E-E58ACAFDA849.jpeg

For sale near me - not mine, but looks triple locked and fairly clean...

Dropped the price by $600, worth the rebump, someone local needs to take it. Now the cheapest inspected fj80 in the world.

For Sale: South Central PA from a 97 40th AE Land Cruiser.

Driver Side Door
Sunroof Assembly. (Not the glass but the assembly on the roof.)
Rear Tailgate Top
Rear Bumper Covers
Rear Bumper Step Plate
Air Filter Lid
Door Lock Actuator controller
Cruise Control Unit
Mirror Control Switch
JDM Overhead Compass Clinometer Cover Assembly 3 gray, 1 brown
LH side main harness
Rh main harness

Sold.

For sale: 4 35x12.5x15 Goodyear m/t tires and wheels. Wheels are American Racing 6 lug 5.5. I also have a brand new spare wheel with the same size new Cooper tire. I was going to use this set up on my 40 but decided to go a different route. Tread on the Goodyear’s is maybe 50%. They would make a good tire to burn off on the trail. The spare is flat new. $600. Firm.

Last edited:
For sale: 4 35x12.5x15 Goodyear m/t tires and wheels. Wheels are American Racing 6 lug 5.5. I also have a brand new spare wheel with the same size new Cooper tire. I was going to use this set up on my 40 but decided to go a different route. Tread on the Goodyear’s is maybe 50%. They would make a good tire to burn off on the trail. The spare is flat new. $600. Firm.

View attachment 1921230

View attachment 1921231

View attachment 1921232

View attachment 1921233

View attachment 1921235
This is sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom