Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He's still trying to sell this POS!

Now making threats because it keeps getting flagged.

Dude is ridiculous!

Sold.

For sale: 4 35x12.5x15 Goodyear m/t tires and wheels. Wheels are American Racing 6 lug 5.5. I also have a brand new spare wheel with the same size new Cooper tire. I was going to use this set up on my 40 but decided to go a different route. Tread on the Goodyear’s is maybe 50%. They would make a good tire to burn off on the trail. The spare is flat new. $600. Firm.

View attachment 1921230

View attachment 1921231

View attachment 1921232

View attachment 1921233

View attachment 1921235
Those are my favorite rims, ever, hands down!

Iso 1996 fzj transmission. Car-parts.com has a few for decent prices but looking to see if anyone has one collecting dust that I can take off their hands.

Iso 1996 fzj transmission. Car-parts.com has a few for decent prices but looking to see if anyone has one collecting dust that I can take off their hands.

PM me.

I have one, and it was from a running and driving '96, that threw a rod through the side of the block.

PM me.

I have one, and it was from a running and driving '96, that threw a rod through the side of the block.
So... it wasn't really running or driving. Dosent driving imply running too? Why not just say it's a driving truck.

Figured I outta make an actual post on the proper thread.

Original Toyota PTO winch setup all parts included, it is missing 2 universals to connect at either end of the driveshaft but is otherwise complete. Will include a 3 speed transfer case with the proper pto gear if you need it. $1500
Listing it here and for the capital guys through the weekend, then off to eBay....
74E3571E-9446-4710-BA75-EF65AD196920.jpeg
2C08773E-97CF-4286-8B85-67B7F7065D3F.jpeg
D1CC29B8-8E69-4DF1-9A0F-3E6BB5D5E441.jpeg
A1AEBE94-1371-45C8-B536-ECF874BFE8B1.jpeg
2F6BEE69-9C0A-4ED5-B65E-6AE18B575442.jpeg

Selling an early (1991) FJ80, got it from a fellow club member here in northeast PA with the intention of stripping and selling parts. I have too much going on right now to get this thing disassembled and parted so looking to sell intact. I believe someone could put this thing together and make a solid good running truck. The body is pretty good although for whatever reason the headlights and front bumper are missing. I have a PA title for it says the mileage is 162K. Both the fellow club member from whom I bought the truck and the former owner tell me it ran great and that the engine was in great shape.
I haven't been able to get it running, the fuel pump will not pump. It starts great and sounds fine with either a little gas or some starting fluid in the intake hose. Interior is decent, it's gray. All the glass is pretty good too. I do have what I think is the correct front bumper and grille for the truck they go with it. No headlights. Has been sitting at my place all winter and there is no water leaking in anywhere. The only other thing that I was told it needs is a brake hard line.
I just want to get my money out of it, $950. So for anyone looking to get into a decent land cruiser cheap or who needs a good 3FE engine this could be a deal. One note there are different wheels and tires on it now but the tires and wheels in the photos also go with it. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
IMG_0249.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0251.jpg

Last edited:
Have a pair of sliding rear windows for an 80 series good shape price $20 for the pair. Trying to clean out the garage a bit!
windows 1.jpg
windows 2.jpg

Well I have a number of nice doors for the 80 series. Have numerous flares and mudguards for the 80 series. Prices cheap. If anyone needs any 80 doors let me know what you are looking for. Also have some various 60 series door panels and a decent (one flaw) FJ60 gray dash pad. Just got in a 78 FJ40 that I am gonna part out, too, it's rustier than most but lotsa good stuff on it. It has a vintage Conferr rack that needs some cleaning up it's off the truck now (had to remove it to get the 40 into my garage!!!!) and I'd sell it for $125. Will be listing the parts from the 40 as I get them off the truck and in the case of the engine and transmission/transfer, running and inspected. Have a perfect old style 40 hood with a real nice spear. No rust, has been cleaned and painted with urethane primer $400. Found a pair of 60 series snake blinders in nice shape would take $75 for the pair. Have some tool sets in Toyota tool bags that I need to photograph and get on MUD. That's all I can think of from the top of my head.
40 1.jpg
40 2.jpg
IMG_030340 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom