Live music anyone? 10/29/16 Tempe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mattman

SILVER Star
Threads
@Cruddz and @murf suggested I post...

:rimshot:
For you lovers of local rock music, my band The Bovine Fury is playing at "Timeout Lounge" in Tempe tomorrow night, Oct 29th.

I'm not familiar with the venue or the other bands but we play original progressive rock and I believe the other bands are similar. We've been called a blend of Nirvana, Primus, Queens of The Stoneage etc. We might throw in a halloween themed medly of a few cover songs but otherwise we'll be playing material from our two previous records.

It's a Halloween themed show complete with a costume contest and we're prepared to make complete fools of ourselves so it should be fun.

Come on out have a beer or three and enjoy some jams! It'd be cool to have some club representation.

Noonday Devils @ Time Out Lounge

Thanks!

Sounds cool! I am outa town this weekend! Keep me posted on future events!!

Me and @Shwing are gonna be there. We will NOT be wearing costumes lol

Costumes not mandatory but encouraged-so I can make fun of you. :lol:

we listened to some Bovine Fury samples around the last rotm campfire and they rock. good stuff!

Won't be able to make

20161029_214822.jpg

Rock on Garth , er...Matt!

Thanks again to all who came out last night supporting my band. We really really appreciate it.

When I joined this club a year and a half ago I didn't think I'd gain so many cool friends. You guys are the best!

Till next time, party on!

@Mattman thanks for inviting us out, we had a great time and you guys killed it!! Definitely worth waiting through the opening acts to hear the main event and only band with a bassist (also staying up wayyyy past my bedtime---I'm feeling that today for sure... or maybe that's the beer?).
Fg5Lgo3.jpg
gG2QW6B.jpg

These pics do no justice to how much you were rockin'! Basically just had to be there. Let us all know next time The Bovine Fury has a gig!:santa:

Last edited:
So for those of us that couldn't stay out so late when is the next gig?

Thanks again to all who came out last night supporting my band. We really really appreciate it.

When I joined this club a year and a half ago I didn't think I'd gain so many cool friends. You guys are the best!

Till next time, party on!

Awesome show, Garth. Shwing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom