Link to the 27th Rubithon Official Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

California Campfire Permit

Campfire Permits are required for open fires, such as campfire, barbecues and portable stoves on federally controlled lands and private lands that are the property of another person.

On private lands, written permission from the landowner is also required for campfire use.

Get your California Campfire Permit quickly and easily online!
Click the button below to get started.

- See more at:
Looking for a little direction. Is the Wagon Run a multi day run? How about the Double Locker? How would a 80 on 37s, locked, armor, etc. fair on the Double Locker run? I'd like to maximize my time on the trail since I will be there from Phoenix.....thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom