Ligonier this Sunday 7/23? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.geocities.com
Has there been any further (offline) talk of a run this Sunday around Ligonier with Bill?

Bill, I assume you're going regardless, right?

Post up (or at least call) if available & interested. -Ed

man i would love to go but i'll probably have to work the bon jovi concert at 3. ed, can you text me your number? ...seems it didn't save in my phone.

oh yeah, i also joined the tlca :cheers:

I will be there only if this squealing in my throwout brg stops.
started last week after wheeling localy:mad:
hopfully easy fix

Well given that I need parts to fix my fuel leak, it's doubtful that I'd be available (this seems to be a recurring theme with my vehicles - hmmmmm). Anyway I'll be ordering some stuff here soon...

I would still like to go, so cmon guys... rally for our 1st run!

I think Manfred's back in the game. I have a call into Scott (who I think's in Chicago now) and an email to Bill. PJ: Is Eric legal now?

Give your status updates as they come...

This Sundays Ride!

Ed,
I am still planning to go on a ride this Sunday. Paul did say he was in. What time do you think you will arive in Laughlintown? Are there any other interested Cruisers that will join us? We have two ride options one would be about 4 hr. and cover about 30+ trail miles and 30 road miles. The other about 2 Hr. and is 1 mile from my house and about 10+ miles of trail. Its up to you I have all day. Bring your lunch and drinks with you.

Man am looking forward to Sunday!!!

I suppose I'd choose the 2hr option since I'm not street legal... that sorta rules out the 4hr/30+30 option for me.

I have to be somewhere Saturday night (probably late) so I'd vote for late morning, maybe 11:00?

These are just my vote/suggestions... if the rest of the group wants to do otherwise, I'm flexible & could ride shotgun w/ someone rather than schleppin my trailer up there.

well if mine's up and running i should be available - i'd vote for the 2 hour too, since i have no idea how my 62 will do...

I'm off tomorrow so i'll check this from home - Ed ring me if you don't hear from me.

We are on for Sunday.

Great, 11AM it is. We can meet at my house. I am at 1342 Rt 30 E. in Laughlintown. 6 houses past the Pie Shop / Country Inn on right side of road. Blue house Blue tin roof. Enter around back.

See you all Sunday. :D

Yes you can park at my house. When you pull in to the Driveway go right and park in the yard. There is a big parking lot next to my house and we can use it.

These pictures are not from the 2 hr ride we are going on they are from the 4 hr ride off RT 271 in J-Town

Good trail ride on a beautiful western PA day.

A shot of the lineup: Ed's, Manfred's, and Bill's Cruisers (left-to-right, plus Woody's YJ on the left).

LoughlintownLigonier7-23-06lineup.jpg

Thanks to both Bill and Woody for hosting us and showing us around your neck of the woods. :beer:

Can't wait for the next ride!!! :bounce: :bounce2:

Last edited:
Look at post #14 retard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom