LHD 70 series ac kits group order 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
Now that 2020 is almost to an end and the ac kits order came in after the summer this year I want to get a headstart and order the kits in January to have them here in the US in early spring with enough time for everyone to get them installed before it gets to hot.

I can supply kits for the following models, lhd only nothing available for rhd unfortunately

LJ70/73/77/78
BJ70/73/75 12v or 24v
HZJ70/73/75/77 12v or 24v
Not specified as such but the HZJ kit should also work on any PZJ

Price of the kit is 2500$ and I will need a deposit for it , these are aftermarket but quality name brand components and in the interior the only thing you will notice is the aftermarket on off switch.

I know most people will not have a ac kit as a priority now to spend money on but given the fact that it takes the manufacter between 8-12 weeks to build these kits , ordering one when it gets hot in your cruiser means you will come second and have another sweaty summer ahead off you.

IMG_6129.JPG
IMG_6130.JPG
IMG_6131.JPG

Knowing I literally don’t have anything on my Troopy related to a/c since it came from the factory that way. What else would I still need? I can move this to private message if better.

Knowing I literally don’t have anything on my Troopy related to a/c since it came from the factory that way. What else would I still need? I can move this to private message if better.

You would need heater core , ductwork and blower motor . I should have most of that here if not all.

Hi Joe- do you have photos of the kit installed? Probably on another thread... I have a Canadian BJ70 (LHD) and I'm wondering where all these parts line up in the engine compartment. What will the deposit look like? Super interested. Thanks Joe!!!! I can PM as well if appropriate.

Thank you Ward

Super-nice kit. Does the kit come with interior controls? How do you adjust temp and blower speed?
Temperature with the heater and blower with the oem switch , the ac comes with a switch to turn it on/off so the rest stays controlled with the oem controls.

are these full kits still available? I have a Canadian bj70 3b

Is everything included for install?

are these full kits still available? I have a Canadian bj70 3b

Is everything included for install?
Temperature with the heater and blower with the oem switch , the ac comes with a switch to turn it on/off so the rest stays controlled with the oem controls.

I still have a few in inventory but only for the 1HZ and 1KZT 70 series . I can order you one for your 3B but my next container won't be here until July/August 2024. I can always have it shipped out of Europe directly to you which is a bit more expensive but that way you can have it before the next summer and yes everything is included to install these . Once installed you just have to go to your local shop to have the system filled with freon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom