Lexus version of FJ Cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ809496TLC

80 series addict
Threads
I hope not but who knows. :D

Yes. It's called the GX470.

Yessir.

Lexus GX470 = Land Cruiser Prado = FJ Cruiser

How sweet would a Lexus 4.7L V8 be in a FJ Cruiser?

msahr said:
How sweet would a Lexus 4.7L V8 be in a FJ Cruiser?

Go test drive a V8 4Runner and find out;p

Oh yeah you're right. Oops. :D

I'm talking about Lexus badging like the 80s were Land Cruisers have the girlie edition, pink panties type! :D :flipoff2:

I seriously doubt Lexus will bring out a FJC version. They already have the GX. The LC/LX was the only versions I can think of where Lexus used the same body as the Toyota version. They share a lot fo components/platform between Lexus and Toy, but I think they are moving away from sharing the same body. Look at the GX and 4R, RX and highlander, etc. I think the current LC/LX will also be the last version where they share the same body for that model. The future LX will probably (not definite) use the Sequoia platform with a more luxurious body and upgraded suspension (speculation at the moment).

That said the GX and Prado120 bodies are very close :D

bulldog-yota said:
I seriously doubt Lexus will bring out a FJC version. They already have the GX. The LC/LX was the only versions I can think of where Lexus used the same body as the Toyota version. They share a lot fo components/platform between Lexus and Toy, but I think they are moving away from sharing the same body. Look at the GX and 4R, RX and highlander, etc. I think the current LC/LX will also be the last version where they share the same body for that model. The future LX will probably (not definite) use the Sequoia platform with a more luxurious body and upgraded suspension (speculation at the moment).

That said the GX and Prado120 bodies are very close :D
Wait till they start selling like hot cakes! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom