Wanted Lexus GX470 (Any Year, Color) - No Nav - Under 200k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in Dallas but don't mind traveling.

Need to have the standard maintenance done - water pump, timing belt.

Any year or color, preferably without the NAV.

Would be awesome if the AHC was replaced.

forwarded this to a friend in Houston with one. Hes on the edge about selling his 2008 this year.

There was one at mak haik Chevrolet in Houston that I was looking at. some dings on the body but not bad mileage and decent price.

I saw that Mac Haik GX online last weekend and asked a friend to check it out, but it disappeared early this week. :(

Hi Mark,

I have a 2003 GX 470 that fits some of your requirements but not all.

I'm in Richardson - PM me if you'd like to hear more about it.

Pm sent

Starting to think I’m ready for a new car. I have a black ‘06 that is my DD at 177k miles. AHC delete with a OME low lift installed by Slee in Golden, CO. New tires, brakes, radiator, UC arm bushings. Belt/water pump done at ~145k (would need to check with my mechanic for actual mileage), no NAV, no KDSS, running board delete. She came from Texas so no rust at all. Very nice condition and well maintained but I did miss the dash recall.....doesn’t bother me but it may some. Any interest let me know and we can talk.

Starting to think I’m ready for a new car. I have a black ‘06 that is my DD at 177k miles. AHC delete with a OME low lift installed by Slee in Golden, CO. New tires, brakes, radiator, UC arm bushings. Belt/water pump done at ~145k (would need to check with my mechanic for actual mileage), no NAV, no KDSS, running board delete. She came from Texas so no rust at all. Very nice condition and well maintained but I did miss the dash recall.....doesn’t bother me but it may some. Any interest let me know and we can talk.

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please send some pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom