Lex Tech (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHERMAN FJ62

Charlestons' King of Cruisers
Threads
Glenn did it again. I broke a bolt off in one of my shocks Mounts and he was a big help in getting the bolt out. It was quite a chore but glad to have it fixed.

Glenn is the man.
he is moving his shop. it will still be on Folly road but a good bit closer to Charleston side. I THINK it will be over by Hymm's Nursery.

Yep he is expanding....used to be an American Check Cashing building (green) right across from nursery.....office in front and big shop in rear. I offered to help him move if he did it when I did not have class or on weekend.

he definitely will get more exposure and traffic access...instead of just relying on reputation and word of mouth....his storefront and signage can pull in some people as well. I am sure it will be a good move for him.... :D :D

Glenn relocated his business successfully. A few of us went over and helped on more than one occasion with clean up, heavy lifting, placing items in new shop, scrubbing and painting shop floor, etc. It finally got done for most part....

Stay tuned for a WELCOME COOKOUT to help Glenn celebrate his new business location in near future....thanks all that assisted..without you 6 gentlemen...we could not have gotten so much accomplished.

Thanks again...

Let me know, the shop according to Glenn is staying busy and he is getting a lot of new clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom