Let the hazing begin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I'm a dumb ass

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
image-3497520442.jpg
image-4018021931.jpg

It happens. Are you out? I tried calling the number your wife gave.

Thanks we are out

what? No pics of me backing up slowly and with little effort to retrieve your stuck ass out of that little mud hole???? I should have had you crawl underneath and get muddy first for fun. LOL

Glad you are out....just dont make it a Sunday evening habit. :D

I told you to let her drive!:princess::steer:

seriously though...that is what we are here for...to help eachother out through information, support, and even a few retrievals.

Thanks a lot! Thanks for calling Mike, sorry I didn't get back right away but I really appreciate the support. I now know I shouldn't be playing in the mud without my KM2s which will be coming soon I hope. Well anyways the wife has more pictures and will be posting I'm sure

Iv'e seen mud like that before and it looks like liquid concrete and is slick as glass.

It was fun till I got stuck....

Your suppose to be a Clemson boy. You should be Embarrassed and ashamed of yourself. You have let down God, Country, your friends, parents, wife, future children and the Tigers.

Last edited:
I guess I'll just do what everyone else does with cruiser, throw some kids in it and drive it to the mall and soccer practice! Should of taken a slightly different line, you live you learn. I'll go back today and make it!

Where did this happen at? I could have broken in my winch. I guess Brock is going to have to start his own offroad towing service

Never even tried to use the jeep... No point, to much ass for that little jeep. It was off rivers, a little trail. It's cool I did it yesterday with success! Haha

Man don;t sweat the mud hole once got a pig (FJ-55) stuck in a mud filled ditch with the two left wheels on pavement, so it can happen but I would recomend recovery gear or a partner in another rig, makes life easier and the wife happier. Nuf said. Hazing over:D

Well I'm looking at some KM2s... So maybe in a few weeks I'll have em, decided to go that route so Michael doesn't feel like I'm trying to steal/copy Ron. Don't need any more jealousy! Haha but really I like the look of the KM2s and the performance. The TG are nice too but have to mix it up some thinking I'll be doing 285/75 which is 32.8"

If I ever get mud terrains it will probably be the Firestone Destinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom