Let go to Discover Baja California Mexico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
to whom may be interested. I will be organizing a trip to Baja California probably October / November? The exact date will be decided when we have the members interested in going to accommodate it to everybody's schedule. It will be more like an adventure. We will be driving mainly from Sonoma Co. But we can make arrangements to meet others members along I-5. It is about a 12 hrs drive to the border and after that we can drive down as much we want. I had been going there a lot driving from Lake county and is a very tiring drive. Probably we will leave late at nite to avoid L A traffic. I know how to go there following Mexican Laws regarding visas and car insurance, (very important to carry with us) I know how to obtain them very easily.
On our part the requirements will be a: a good running car, Toyota 4x4 a must since we may be doing some off roading, good set of tires, a lots of road are in very bad shape, it will be a mandatory carry a Ham Radio or CB to be desire witch to bring since no all the members have a Ham Radio license, VERY IMPORTANT YOU WILL NEED YOUR PASSPORT? Some time the US State Department is overwelm with passport application and it takes a long time to obtain one, so if you have in mine to go into this adventures journey get one ASAP. We will do this adventure at our own risk for the last year or so I have been there at least 10 time and in one those trip the longer I was all by myself never felt in danger. We have to go through a few Military check point but very easy to go through. Peoples over there are very friendly and baja is been populated by a lots of American and Canadian.
Well if you have any question let me know.
So far I have Ron and Carol Thomas, Tony and may be my good friend Roger.
Adios.
Rolando

All depend on how many days the trip will be, but at least to the border line between Baja Sourh and Baja North and then cross to the Sea of Cortez.

All depend on how many days the trip will be, but at least to the border line between Baja Sourh and Baja North and then cross to the Sea of Cortez.
Hi Rolando, this is Frank. I remember you mentioned this trip when I met you in Hollister....and glad that you are making it happen!

I am interested and hoping I can join you on what sounds like a great adventure in my blue FJ Cruiser.

I am glad to heard from you Frank, sure it will be nice if you can make it. As time goes by we will be doing the fine tune for this trip. I want to see how many peoples are going so we can set the date. I am trying to accommodate it around everybody's schedule. But definitely from October on, by that time all the vacationers had been going home so we can have Baja just for us. Take care my friend and say Hi to your family. Adios

Radio??!!! Sh*t, I'm out.

Los Barilles in July with Yotaman and Dion, then Cabo in early November with my girls.

I strongly encourage Mike's Sky Ranch during your trip. Baja 1000 stop and Excellent Tequila.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom