LED Headlight bulb recommendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to upgrade the stock candles in our 2015 4runner to some LED units. There are tons of options these days, anyone here have a recommendation for a decent drop in replacement LED bulb?

I have the Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LEDs. They are plug and play and have a little fan on the unit itself. It's a tight fit into the projector housing but it all fits in there. They are a little loud if you're outside the car but you don't hear them from inside. A nice little upgrade from the OE bulb. Another one I'd look into the is the Lasfit ones with the integrated fan dust cap.

Went with OPT7s for the high beam/drl and fog lamps, went with xenon depot for the low beams...plan replacing with Morimotos once I have to replace something...

I went with GTR Ultra 2's for both high and low beams and OEM Toyota LED fogs. The Ultra 2's do very well, I think. Both the high and lows installed easily; even getting it in the housing was no problem. I bought the module to eliminate flickering when using the DRLs. The lows have an excellent cut-off and with good width and decent throw. The high beams are like turning on the sun.

I went with GTR Ultra 2's for both high and low beams and OEM Toyota LED fogs. The Ultra 2's do very well, I think. Both the high and lows installed easily; even getting it in the housing was no problem. I bought the module to eliminate flickering when using the DRLs. The lows have an excellent cut-off and with good width and decent throw. The high beams are like turning on the sun.

Do you have pics?

Nothing good like on a wall at night; just a front-on view at sunset where the camera makes it look way brighter than it really was.

Nothing good like on a wall at night; just a front-on view at sunset where the camera makes it look way brighter than it really was.

Well I can't think of a better night to take pics of your view than tonight. Nothing will be open...go look at the planets.

Booyah.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom