LCL in Toyota Trails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tcbushwackers.org
I was reading th TT last night and noticed that only the active chapters are listed. The only thing is that LCL is still listed as one of those. Is this only because there is still hope for this club or what?

not sure why it's still in there, I requested it be removed a while back. I do know they are reviewing those yet this month for some maillists and I expect it to be corrected soon.

...probably outta yank this section entirely too....

im kinda bummed. i just enjoyed the club for the social factor mostly. wish it could work out.... :(

It still can Max just get the mailling list from Woody and run with it. I didn't receive the mailling that another post talks about from woody but still have interest in LCL. With my current commitments couldn't do the LCL justice. I'll even pay dues to keep it going if you'll do a membership drive to find a board to run it.

chris, if you're serious...its awn like donkey kong ;)
woody, send me the mailing list and the pdf or whatever of the newsletter format.
;)

I can easily burn a CD of everything for ya Max...have the current list, the "past" list, and all the newseletters saved in MS-Word formats.

I'll smoke it up today, I believe it's all here at work. Also, there is still ~$100 or so in the account.

I'm serious just let me know when and where I'll be there if I can ever get out of California. :doh:

Put me in as long as I don't have to be on the board! :cheers: