LC with AHC leaning to the right in the back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have noticed that my LC is leaning to the right when looking at it from the back. I have the VX with AHC but the AHC is working without any problem. Is it maybe that the shock on the rear right is worn out?

I live in Kigali, Rwanda and everything here is self help despite having a Toyota dealer with workshop around. Any tips or help is welcome...

If you have someone who weighs about the same as you sit in the truck, does the truck still lean?? I'm thinking driver's weight may even things out.

Steve

I have noticed that my LC is leaning to the right when looking at it from the back. I have the VX with AHC but the AHC is working without any problem. Is it maybe that the shock on the rear right is worn out?

I live in Kigali, Rwanda and everything here is self help despite having a Toyota dealer with workshop around. Any tips or help is welcome...
ya it is typical for a Land Cruiser, over time they develop a sag .5" to 1.5" so there is a simple solution . if you have a torsion bar you can adjust that with a main bolt on the side where you have a sag very simple. If you have a coil springs then you need a spacer shim like this one
you measure how much you need to add on the sagging side they usually comes with 5mm, 10mm,15mm,20mm install then on the top of the spring, that is it. just FYI shock have nothing to do with staging it is a coil spring . you can mix then like one side 5mm on the sagging 15mm

$_57.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom